Speed Dial Background Image Location?

• Where can I find the URL to the Speed Dial Background Image?
    I want to try some other images.

• If i undestood correctly, right click on SD > Change Theme.

Or do you mean the image of an SD entry?

• Heyyy, you jarred my memory, Leo. When I read your comment it dawned on me that I HAD seen a Themes option over in the Opera drop down menu before. So yeah, I did now find that Themes area.

Whew! For a while there I thought I'd have to deal with / tolerate that default image. I thought it looked like a scene out of Toy Story or some other cartoon. I was, "They've got to be kidding me!" I now changed that image to the Piano theme.

However, now I'm convinced that if I didn't know better, there is a conspiracy going on ... a conspiracy to try and nudge us towards accepting / preferring the NEW Speed Dial setup. I quickly noticed that in the NEW setup, the Themes' images are fully-rich throughout the entire area of the image. In the OLD pre-Opera 25 setup on the other hand ... the top third or so of the Theme images are brightened up / sort of washed out as in in the lighter part of a gradient.

At this time I don't know whether if I created my own Theme image, it would be brightened up at the top as well or not.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.