Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Disable the hearts menu?

• I dont use bookmarks so it's super annoying. in the previous version i was able to disable the heart menu in opera:flags, but it seems to be gone and no way to remove it now.

I had auto-update disabled and why i find this stupid.

Please help.,
    Thanks

• If you disable the Bookmarks flag you'll be able to at least use the heart menu to add pages directly to the Speed Dial.

• If you disable the Bookmarks flag you'll be able to at least use the heart menu to add pages directly to the Speed Dial.

i already have it disabled. i just want it to be add to stash or remove. nothing else!

i already have it disabled. i just want it to be add to stash or remove. nothing else!

If you disable bookmarks in opera:flags, the heart menu will revcert back to what it was before with "Add to Speed Dial", "Add to Stash" and so on.

• Will stash be retained in future Opera versions if bookmarks are removed?

I just use the bookmarks bar and stash. I don't need the "new" bookmarks. I want to keep stash.

•   If you disable the Bookmarks flag you'll be able to at least use the heart menu to add pages directly to the Speed Dial.

If you disable bookmarks in opera:flags, the heart menu will revcert back to what it was before with "Add to Speed Dial", "Add to Stash" and so on.

That's the thing. it's disabled yet i still have the option for speed dial and add to bookmarks.

• Fixed. just reverted to the old version

• That's the thing. it's disabled yet i still have the option for speed dial and add to bookmarks.

Weird, I have Add to Speed Dial, Stash and bookmarks bar. Perhaps you forgot to restart the browser for the flag to take effect?