ubuntu 14.04, red opera button has vanished, cant find turbo. is this normal? opera 26.0.1632.0.

• Version: 26.0.1632.0 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: developer
    System: Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS (x86_64; Unity)

i used to have an opera butrton at top left of browser, which when clicked gave me a fullmenu including "turbo",which has now vanished and i cant find a way to make it reapear, which now makes me feel as though i have less control over my browser.
    it also means i cannot see turbo in any of the menus.
    has this feature been obsoleted? has the turbo feature been disregarded?

is there a way to correct this?

• re-posted with mistakes taken out:

Version: 26.0.1632.0 - Opera is up to date

Update stream: developer

System: Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS (x86_64; Unity)

i used to have an opera button at top left of browser, which when clicked gave me a full menu including "turbo", which has now vanished and i cant find a way to make it reappear, which now makes me feel as though i have less control over my browser.
    it also means i cannot see turbo in any of the menu options.
    has this feature been obsoleted? has the turbo feature been disregarded?

is there a way to correct this?

• Does tapping the Alt button display the menu?

• Same problem, I can't find Turbo in Opera Developer for Ubuntu. It is remove for all Opera or just for GNU/Linux?

• Hi, you can launch a terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T), and create a script as below:

#!/bin/sh

/usr/bin/opera-developer --show-opera-menu >/dev/null 2>&1 &

Alternatively, you can run Opera from the shell, as shown above (line 3). In both cases it forces the Opera to display the native menu, in which you can switch on/off the Opera Turbo \m/ :cheers:

• Fixed in Opera 26.0.1646.0

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.