:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Old opera keyboard shortcuts

• Well, hi,
    It's my first post on new forums.

I slowly try to migrate to new Opera, (using both of them all the time), there are 2 things that prevents me from switching:

• No Dragonfly, which is still most user-friendly dev tools [any news on that?]
    • Lack of configurable keyboard shourtcuts

I loved old shortcuts, especially these 9.2-like, so ctrl+b was "paste & go", one-key shortcuts like "1" and "2" for switching tabs left/right etc.

Any chances to bring those back to new opera? Any extension? Any news of making shortcuts configurable? Anything? :(

• Okay, I found "Advanced keyboard shortcuts" which enabled "1" and "2" keys, but no luck with others. Extension have some keys locked, so I cannot make extension for Ctrl+B (I don't know the reason, this key isn't used).
    Sad.

Edit: Does Chrome have configurable keyboard layout? If not - I guess I will never see such thing in Opera :(

• Take a look at: https://forums.opera.com/post/36754

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.