OPERA TURBO PLUS VPN

• i use cyberghost vpn to access all sites and to protect my privacy data and i learn that opera turbo is like a vpn also. is it okay to combine my cyberghost with opera turbo?

• Opera Turbo is more like a proxy.

is it okay to combine my cyberghost with opera turbo?

I don't think there would be problems.

Just note that Turbo should be used only if you have a very slow connection; if it's not the case, Turbo will be useless.

• Opera Turbo is more like a proxy.

is it okay to combine my cyberghost with opera turbo?

I don't think there would be problems.
    Just note that Turbo should be used only if you have a very slow connection; if it's not the case, Turbo will be useless.

thanks a lot sir :)

• opera turbo is great for getting past arsewipe content control of various mobile broadband suppliers
    thank you opera thank you very much ..i no longer need to use tor

• the only thing is with hutchinson 3g is the ridicolous throttling called "traffic sense" but seen as you get unlimited data
    (if you use pdanet) i cant overly complain
    on payngo smartphone i usually get 4.2mpbs down and 1.80 up not brilliant but usable unless you try to go on flickr
    if i were you id just stick with opera turbo as ive found using a vpn (like dotvpn) can screw up access to certain sites
    and in any case opera is way better than any other browser ive tried i use bing on opera as i find google to be intermitant and slow also the new stash method is easy to use its just a pity opera hasnt got as many extensions as firefox if it had
    it would be a world beater

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.