Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Importing saved bookmarks doesn't work and I can't find out how to import saved passwords

• Following some planned laptop repair, I've lost all my Opera bookmarks and passwords. But when I follow the instructions to import the html file of passwords I exported before the laptop was repaired, it doesn't work. I've tried closing and restarting the browser, but they're still not showing up. I also exported a csv file of all my passwords before the repair happened, but I can't even find how to re-import them.

• @catwrangler Passwords are exported to a CSV file.
    To import them, you need to enable the Import Passwords flag.

• Hi, I have the same problem. I saw many other posts online and I tried to enable the Import Password flag, but I'm getting an error.

This is the command I'm typing in terminal:
    /Applications/Opera.app/Contents/MacOS/Opera --enable-features=PasswordImport

And this is what terminal replies:
    dyld: warning, LC_RPATH @loader_path/../../../../../../../../../.. in /Applications/Opera.app/Contents/Frameworks/Opera Framework.framework/Versions/77.0.4054.277/Helpers/Opera Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/Opera Helper being ignored in restricted program because of @loader_path (Codesign main executable with Library Validation to allow @ paths)

Help is appreciated

• @fabiobalaguer You go to opera://flags and enable the Password Import flag:
    opera://flags/#PasswordImport

Then you import the CSV file with your exported passwords in opera://settings/passwords