FLASH PLAYER

• A bit of a novice. So don't mind being thought an idiot! Just need desperately, really simple step by step instructions as to how I get Flash Player into Opera! Multiple times I have tried! It starts to load. I get the 'download installed' then it stops! Message 'Close Opera to continue'! I close Opera. It continues to load and finish installation! I go into Plugins. Click Enable. (I'm in the UK by the way.) I come out completely, and go to one of the BBC Radio Stations, and what happens! I get the dreaded message'you need Flash Player! Even MORE bizzarre is that if I come out of Opera and go into Internet Explorer, and bring up a radio station. Instant success! Puleeeeeeeeeeeeze! What is going on!
    Jonathan

• You forgot to mention your version of Opera, and - in case - your system's specs.

• Which version of flash player are you installing?

Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ with Opera , select the appropriate OS and flash version, uncheck the "install Chrome" thing and download the file. Then close Opera and run the flash installer.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.