:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

I don't seem to be able to use multiple passwords anymore

• I've recently upgraded from Opera 11.5 to 23.

In Opera 11.5 there was a password button which, if you had saved multiple login details for the same site, would give you the list from which you could choose. For example, the accounts for both my wife and myself at the local library.

Now, if I go to the library's website the login details are filled in automatically (with my wife's details) and I can't figure out any way to choose from several.

I'm sure other people have a similar problem with multiple facebook accounts or whatever.

Any ideas?

• Opera can only pre-fill one, but clicking on the username field will show you a dropdown ... though on some bank forms I've had to actually start typing before it would offer me any.

• I've recently upgraded from Opera 11.5 to 23.

You didn't need to.
    As Leo pointed out, you could get a nuOpera not losing the old one.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.