Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera
  • Can't Connect My Flow Topic - Touch (IOS)

• I'm having difficulty getting my new iPad to connect using Opera Touch and my Opera browser. I'm able to successfully use my iPhone 11 with Opera Touch but it won't connect after many tries on the iPad (Gen 4). I even tried the manual code input with no luck. Any direction on what to try next?

• @millermk32 Since there was not a response from the forun, let me ask this question then....has anyone had good luck with connecting Opera Touch using a Gen 4 iPad Pro?

• I can't connect even my iPhone SE to Opera for computers… they should fix it!

Good topic 🤙 👍

• Hello, recently I installed Opera Touch on my iPhone, and when I tried to connect My Flow on Opera GX in my PC to My Flow on my iPhone, it didn't work no matter what.
    No matter how many times I tried, the only result I got after scanning the QR code was a message that said the following: "Connection error, check the network and try again".
    I tried reinstalling, updating, etc. Nothing worked.
    I even tried to install Opera Touch on an older iPhone I had, to see if it would work there, with no success either, the same error showed up.
    Please inform me if My Flow is no longer supported or if there's a way to fix this issue. Thank you.

• @alvarodemiguel have you checked connect your from Opera (not GX) in your PC?

• Same issue here. It's a month old iPhone so I have never been able to connect it to myflow.

I have iPhone 11, ios version 14
    and trying to connect pc with Windows 10

Trying to connect Opera touch on iOS to Opera Version:73.0.3856.284

• 20201220_143812552_iOS.png

When i try to link my phone i get this message.