Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

The Synchronization is Not Working Topic (Opera for Android)

• The Synchronization is Not Working Topic (Opera for Android)

• It keeps saying 'synchronization paused' after I log in, then it says I need to enter the other password but then it will say 'can't reach server' (in translating the messages, since I have it set in Spanish). Does anyone know what can I do? I have already reinstalled several times, and also closed all the previous sessions I've 'oppened', thanks

• @AshKiku said in The Synchronization is Not Working Topic (Opera for Android):

It keeps saying 'synchronization paused' after I log in, then it says I need to enter the other password but then it will say 'can't reach server' (in translating the messages, since I have it set in Spanish). Does anyone know what can I do? I have already reinstalled several times, and also closed all the previous sessions I've 'oppened', thanks

Same problem

• Idem: After insistance, the bookmarks finally show up in the opera account, but they don't migrate ti new phone when I log It into opera account.

Am I missing someting?

Thanks

• The same happened at me, additionally Opera deleted all my sync data on the server after a few unsuccessful login (with the correct password). This feature seems to be as irrelevant as Opera itself. Uninstalled. Bye.