Tab position doesn't reach the top of the window

• Hi!

I'm starting using Opera Next and it's really awesome. The only thing that is stopping me from using it for my everyday work is this problem... When I click on another tab, I am used to click in the top part of it but it doesn't switch to that tab. It seems that the tab doesn't reach that top part of the window. I can see the blue background above the tabs that shouldn't be there because tabs should cover that space.
    This is absolutely annoying for me!!!!!! I hope you Fix this soon or tell me if I can modify it someway.

Thank you very much in advance! Hope I was clear enough!Plese help me, this really bothers me.

Have a nice day,

FerDeath.

• Settings > User Interface > check "Disable tab bar's top spacing when browser window is maximised"

• Thanks leocg! The problem is that this option is hidden if you don't have "Show Advanced Settings" enabled. I don't know why this should be under Advanced Settings... but anyway! Thanks! Now Opera will be my default browser 🙂

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.