Opera for Android 60 - QR code sync and Flow
miyukiwork Opera last edited by
Hi, try this now.
- Log out from all devices. (E.g. Desktop, Touch and Opera for Android)
- Log in again with the same account on all devices
- Desktop: load www.opera.com/connect
- Opera for Android: Scan the QR code from sync and backup
- If you cannot connect, try the steps mentioned earlier
You might need to login/out, emergency reset several times.
wujekatom last edited by wujekatom
thanks for help, but unfortunately i am not able to connect from Opera for Android. I tried a couple of time.
Opera Touch can connect, but Opera for Android cannot.
I am using:
- Desktop: Opera Developer 73.0.3847.0
- Opera for Android: 60.3.3004.55692
- Android: 6.0.1 [My Xiaomi device does not get update to newer version anymore ]
It is a pitty, cause Flow is very handful feature. Maybe onnext releases it will start working on my devices.
misterdoge last edited by
Has anyone found a solution for when the phone doesn't want to connect? When i flash the code on my flow it says you need to set up syncing between your devices even though I am already connected with the same account on both and sync works. When I try to reconnect using the flashcode on opera.com/connect it just doesn't work so I have to use my password and i'm in the same situation as before.
koorosheghbali last edited by
this is the best version
aquafox last edited by
I find using the opera mobile app to be completely useless, I've connected my phone to my computer (or at-least i hope i did still very vague on what is shared to me), and the history inst being shared correctly, however i can continue to use google on my phone and still have the same access to history. So whats the point of me downloading the mobile app at that point. I really enjoy the desktop version its great, but this feels so sloppy to attempt to connect my phone to it that its more frustrating than simple.