Opera for Android 60 - QR code sync and Flow
miyukiwork Opera last edited by miyukiwork
Is Opera Touch also connected to Flow? If so, "Emergency reset" in Desktop will reset the local data but Touch still keeps the conversation.
So, if you want to connect Opera for Android, Touch and Desktop all together, try this:
- Make sure Opera Touch still has Flow contents
- (Desktop) Go to Flow and Click the 3-dot menu, and "Emergency reset"
- (Touch) Connect to Desktop again
- (Opera for Android) Go to sync and back up and connect devices
- (Desktop) Load www.opera.com/connect
- (Opera for Android) Scan the QR code
miyukiwork Opera last edited by
Hi, try this now.
- Log out from all devices. (E.g. Desktop, Touch and Opera for Android)
- Log in again with the same account on all devices
- Desktop: load www.opera.com/connect
- Opera for Android: Scan the QR code from sync and backup
- If you cannot connect, try the steps mentioned earlier
You might need to login/out, emergency reset several times.
wujekatom last edited by wujekatom
thanks for help, but unfortunately i am not able to connect from Opera for Android. I tried a couple of time.
Opera Touch can connect, but Opera for Android cannot.
I am using:
- Desktop: Opera Developer 73.0.3847.0
- Opera for Android: 60.3.3004.55692
- Android: 6.0.1 [My Xiaomi device does not get update to newer version anymore ]
It is a pitty, cause Flow is very handful feature. Maybe onnext releases it will start working on my devices.
misterdoge last edited by
Has anyone found a solution for when the phone doesn't want to connect? When i flash the code on my flow it says you need to set up syncing between your devices even though I am already connected with the same account on both and sync works. When I try to reconnect using the flashcode on opera.com/connect it just doesn't work so I have to use my password and i'm in the same situation as before.
koorosheghbali last edited by
this is the best version
aquafox last edited by
I find using the opera mobile app to be completely useless, I've connected my phone to my computer (or at-least i hope i did still very vague on what is shared to me), and the history inst being shared correctly, however i can continue to use google on my phone and still have the same access to history. So whats the point of me downloading the mobile app at that point. I really enjoy the desktop version its great, but this feels so sloppy to attempt to connect my phone to it that its more frustrating than simple.