Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera In Egypt: can't access any site.

• I can't surf any sites when using Opera & I can't even download it & I can't access any domain related to opera.com
    only what I had to do is to use vpn to can use it normally, unless that I can't use it

So, please give me a solution to solve this problem without using vpn.

• @elmohamade The only solution seems to be whoever is blocking Opera domains in your country to unblock them.

• @leocg What mean? you mean my country unblock Opera domains? I need solution I can do it with myself not to wait my country to solve this problem.

• @elmohamade

I mean that it looks like that Opera were blocked by some third party in your country.

For now the solution for that seems to be, as you already have found, to use a VPN.

• @elmohamade The data sent by your browser when trying to visit a typical website includes both the URL address of the website and the user agent string detailing the browser you're using. A 3rd party can censor visited websites by blocking access of certain website URLs or IPs (hence, Opera's websites may thus be blocked); they can also block any and all outbound traffic carrying Opera browser's user agent string (in which case you can't establish the handshaking necessary to visit any site at all). Because Opera has its own VPN/proxy features, censoring nations sometimes will block user access to Opera's websites to prevent downloading it.

A computer-level, 'true' VPN will encrypt both the sought website URL and any browser user agent string in the data packets, thus bypassing the censors (assuming they haven't elected/discovered to block that VPN's own address itself).