martial design

• opera will add material design?

• opera will add material design?

What do you want to have? Martial design? Material design? Your browser seems to suggest you the wrong words while typing.

Please explain your needs.

• chrome gry this ui so I ask that opera will do this?

• I dont know anything about themeing of the gray UI in future. Sorry.

• chrome gry this ui so I ask that opera will do this?

What is it and why do you think Opera should have it?

• Chrome changed its menu color to white and swapped a icon with 2 squares for one with 1 square and you call this Material Design?

Man, currently Material Design is just a buzzword some tech journalists are using to bump their news stories. Material Design are a set of guidelines and default theme/icons intended for Android L and up - the libraries are not present in Android 4.4 and below.
    Look at some examples from these shouted updates by Android Police: Chrome, Firefox and Atlas. They are barely different than the previous version or worse: do not follow guidelines, having simply added a teal navigation bar and scattered some buttons around.

ATM Opera doesn't comment on future plans they have with their products. Anyway, give them time, Android L isn't even out yet.

I have to add though, that I think Opera is due a redesign. Or at least it should, IMO, by the way it feels while I'm using it. The toolbars are weird, they have some kind of gradient, a shadow or something pulling part of it in a 3D-like up instead of being flat. And I never thought the icon fits in the Android design language.

• Call it Duarte's design. Main goal, to port Google search and other services to small devices like watches or in-car gadgets. This new framework add an animation effect which may have a appealing glance when you make jogging with a big watch on your hand or if you wanna test airbags driving on a highway, looks more adecvate on a run. I think that's a marketing requirement for Samsung/Sony players and Google found an opportunity to monetize all marketing solutions for their Android crap. It's more like a content delivery thing because Google would have more control on it, not a feature for mobile browsers design.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.