Opera wont stay logged-in after shut down
GoldBear last edited by
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17763 Build 17763)
Opera Version: 68.0.3618.165
I have found out that my Opera browser will not stay logged-in on any sites (including Opera Sync Account).
I have tried the following instructions I found on any articles and forum
- Adding sites to exception list in cookie setting.
- Redirecting Opera to new empty file/path.
- Set-up and log-in Opera sync account on my Opera browser.
- Restores setting to original defaults
- Disable all extension and ad-blockers
- Cookie setting (Allow sites to save and read cookie data)
There might be some instruction I tried but missed out. But none of the instruction I mentioned above keep all my sites logged-in after 1 - 2 times of shut down.
burnout426 last edited by
Do you close Opera manually before you shut down your computer or do you let Windows try to end it for you?