Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera doesn't save passwords

• Hello, i have encountered a problem for like a week already. My Opera stopped to save passwords.Whenever i close Opera and open it again almost all passwords are gone, except for some reason, browser version of discord and youtube (password is not auto filled but when i press button to login it fills email and password). It doesn't save password for anything else so it is not problem with sites as they also worked fine before.I haven't changed anything about my setup before and after problem started. Also it doesn't save custom changes made on website using console. Also as it seems it doesn't save cookies cause websites ask for cookies access even tho i given it to them before

• @darkpriest Already tried with extensions disabled and with a clean profile directory as in the instructions?

Opera only filling your login data after you have clicked on the login field may mean that Opera consider the connection insecure.

• @leocg "Clean profile directory" what do you mean by this?Like reseting options to standart? Also it only fills in for youtube and other google related sites

• @darkpriest Take a look at the FAQ

You can try resetting your preferences and also the flags before to test, if you want.

• @leocg i will try tommorow and replie with results

• So I managed to solve this problem. My problem was that there were no storaged info on Windows Key Manager and I couldn't even access it... so step by step what I have done to solve this out
    Steps;
    Step 1* use cmd command prompt
    Step 2rundll32 keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr (You can try this multiple times because It mysteriously took 3 times for mine to work)
    Step 3
    When you get to the stored info, you will probably see none of your passwords there, so what you need to do is, First log into a page you want (google for example), then switch back to manager and add the password info you've logged into that site to the manager(remember ticking the website option before you add it), then log out from the site you've logged in then log in back.
    Abrakadabra, It worked for me and I hope It works for you people as well, It has been bugging me for a month now, I've created an account just to share my solution out here. Have a good and password managered day everyone ~