Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Touchscreen Url suggestions

• Url suggestions are not working on Touchscreen for a while now.
    Hoped to solve this problem with a browser update.
    Did today,but still bot working.

Anyone has an idea?
    Greetings
    Cata

• Dear all, can anyone help me solving this issue: since several updates ago, the suggestions which pop-up when you start typing in the address bar are no longer clickable by touch or pen. They still work perfectly, however, when clicked by mouse. I would like to continue using Opera as a main browser on my Surface, but this is really annoying, and makes the usage much less smooth. PLS see the screenshot attached.
    screen.jpg

• Yes, same with me...checked on different Win Tablets...not working.
    Someone did a bad Job while programming a update...an update that was a downgrade !

• Does anyone know where we could officially report this bug? Is there any chance that the developers would take it into consideration, or is that just wishful thinking?

• @AuBlick Menu > Help > Report a problem. It seems to have been reported already.

• There was a workaround reported here .
    However this workaround stopped working in version 68.
    I think the developers were aware of this issue, given the reply concerning the flag that might be dropped in future versions.
    For this reason, I have stopped using Opera (I heavily rely on 2 windows tablets to sync across 6 other devices), and will wait until v 69 is released to see if this specific touchscreen problem is solved before definitely migrating to some other browser.