Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Unable to access KLM for Air tickets

• Tried to access KLM 3 times to change flight seats. Each time the site indicated it flagged an error.
    I then tried Microsoft Edge and there was no problem. In fact the KLM change pages were fully populated with much more complete information. I managed the task easy.
    Trying to use Opera, the KLM pages were obviously not complete. It appeared Opera was simply not compatible with KLM airline.
    Can someone advise? I have version 65.0.3467.78

• @boswell19 Chromium Edge? How is the behave in Chrome, Vivaldi or other Chromium based browsers?
    What is the error message?

• @leocg

I had to use Microsoft Edge browser. The sit would not work using Opera, which is Chrome based I understand.
    The error code on the KLM site was 003.003 And they said I could only go to the airport to check in.
    So I tried Edge Browser and was immediately successful.

Regards

• If you were to try it in Chrome and it worked fine, in Opera, you could goto the URL opera://flags/#chromium-ua-compatibility, enable the flag, restart Opera and try the site in Opera and it should work.

• @burnout426

I will try as you suggest, though it will have to wait until I return to my desktop PC in a week or so.

Regards,

• They couldn't __ boarding passes. (A) get (B) purchase In the event that the tickets were sold out, which is the right decision? Much thanks for your answer.