Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

[Solved]Flag missing?

• in the latest Opera Stable And Beta this Flag called - Filesystem API in Incognito - works great when enabled..

but in the last 2 version or so of the Dev Portables including the latest Opera Dev 64 bit Portable 66.0.3489.0 it is missing the flag (Filesystem API in Incognito) or i can not find it..

• @nvmjustagirl Removed by Chromium.

• When enabled in Chrome Stable (that still has it), the command-line is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --flag-switches-begin --enable-features=EnableFilesystemInIncognito --flag-switches-end

The EnableFilesystemInIncognito switch might still work, but I didn't test. I'm assuming not though as the flag was removed so sites can't detect that you're using incognito mode. But, you can try. I saw something about having to use the --disable-web-security switch too to make it work, which you really wouldn't want to do.

• @leocg thankyou no wonder i couldn't find it..

@burnout426 thankyou.. i will try it later..

but Here is another problem or it may be me.. while i was work 'n with target feild..

if i start opera stable portable in private mode..

Example
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe" --private

then i can go to - O menu - History - Clear history browser - and it works even with all boves checked..

and it works in regular mode..

But starting dev the same way the - o menu - history - clear browser data - does not work but in - easy set up - it does clear history browser

and it works in regular mode..

*just say 'n..

and i do not wanna open another thread.. just letting ya know incase their is a problem with dev..

• @nvmjustagirl Since it's a totally different issue, please open another topic. Please let's not mess up with the topic and the forum.

• @leocg ok i will try after i double check.. thanks this thread can be closed..