I cant install opera

• So, when i was using opera pop-up ads were making me go furious. I thought that if I will reinstall opera then it will be fine again, but now it wont install. I download opera and when i want to install it I get a problem like this : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CDYXK7L1\Opera_22.0.1471.70_Campaign_18_Setup[1].exe

You can not run the application because of its simultaneous configuration is incorrect. More details can be found in the application event log or by using the command-line tools sxtrace.exe.

Help, I really dont know what to do :(( And the pop-up ads are still popping up but on google chrome, I would be thankfull if you would help me with them too 😞
    I have Windows 8

• So, when i was using opera pop-up ads were making me go furious.

What kind of popup ads? It could be interesting to scan your computer for malware.

I thought that if I will reinstall opera then it will be fine again, but now it wont install.

Have you tried to download the installer again? It may be corrupted.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.