Opera developer 65
l33t4opera last edited by l33t4opera
New update - Opera developer 65.0.3466.0
The change log, and the announcement.
Some of changes, fixes and improvements:
- DNA-80132 Detached You Tube window – flashing preview.
- DNA-81211 [Advanced content blocking] Can not turn off ad blocking in private mode.
- DNA-81230 [Mac] Drop support for 10.10.
- DNA-81346 Enable #advanced-content-blocking on all streams.
- DNA-81452 Fix script errors on scroll restoration.
- DNA-81242 Crash after going to extensions manager after recovery.
- DNA-81304 Crash at chrome::NewTab(Browser*).
"In this update we are introducing technical, and usability improvements to the start page experience. The new start page is faster than ever. It loads instantly, when you open a new tab, even if you already have a lot of tabs open in that session. Interaction on the start page is also improved - scrolling is smooth, no matter how many speed dials and news items you have.
The new start page optimizes your browser’s memory usage, as it is now one instance, no matter how many start-page's tabs you open. This feature is still under development, and if you notice it causing any problems, it can be disabled in
Please take a look at the comparison between how the start page loaded before, and how it loads now with the new mechanism.
Opera system requirements update: please note, that we’ve dropped support for OS X Yosemite. "
andrew84 last edited by andrew84
So 'Quick Access' option was removed? I can't find it anywhere (including flags). After many requests to make it look with one solid border when Quick Access pane is expanded it was just removed. Really genius lifehack.