Custom Toolbar?

• Can I customize a toolbar? I just upgraded from Opera v12 to v22? I would like to easily enable/disable plug-ins like Adobe Flash Player.

• You can disable the plugin Adobe flash player. Just type Opera:plugins in the Address bar, and you will see your plugins and can enable or disable any of them.

• Thank you for the response. With Opera v12, when I opened a web page, the flash player would start automatically, with advertising. I usually did not want this, so I had a check box to enable/disable plug-ins that I used several times a day. It looks like I may not need this with v22. The flash player does not seem to start unless I click on it. A big improvement. Thanks for your time.

• What you're describing is a setting called "click to play" under Websites in the Settings page. It's a manual config, but it is also enabled by the Opera Turbo mode which you might have enabled (if you disable it, plug-ins will run automatically again and the global setting will take place).

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.