Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

[Solved]How can I carry or syncronized my websites to another opera

• Hello everyone. I have many web sites as u can see on SS.. This is mke me fast to connect my favorite websites... this is on main windows at opera.. (Not on bookmarks) I added them one by one with writing...
    When i open opera to another computer with the account and synconized all thing... This websites never come.. only bookmarks themes etc.. But not these.. I dont want to write them all for all my computer' opera one by one..

How can i carry them? can u help me?!

alt text

• If you go on the menu to Bookmarks > Bookmarks (the bookmarks manager), you will see a section in English named "Other speed dials". You can copy your speed dials from there to the speed dial on that computer.

• Thank you so much... This is the best browser I believe it exactly NOW! 😃 😃