Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera Link (sync on desktop version)

• Hi guys!

As most people, I'm writting here because we want to see our bookmarks sync with Opera Link instead of opening the site to check them. I read that latest beta version added that support, but...or I am an idiot, or I can't find the option. And clicking on "Sincronizar..." (Sync... in english I supose) just open link.opera.com
    Any new/idea?

Thank you :yes:

• Atm Sync works only with Speed Dials, Stash and custom search engines. You may need to enable it on opera:flags first and then go to Menu > Synchronize to login (don't forget to close Opera after enabling the feature on flags).

You can import your Opera Presto bookmarks into Opera Blink.

• Thank you for teaching me about that! I didn't know 🙂
    Next step... bookmarks xD

• I have been using Opera since the 1990s and have begun Link since it was formed, but now the Link system won't start even though my sign-on shows a valid state when I checked. Why is Opera's MyOpera Mail, Link, bookmark list on regular Opera screen, and other excellent features missing? Will Opera get back into it's excellent features a couple of years ago, or will I end up having to switch to Mozilla Firefox? (IE is idiotic and unsecure, and Chrome is not very alive.)