Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I can't believe it

• Lucky for all you, I had a huge amount of text written here, and I went to another tab. Didn't know it.
    Straight to the point. Why my dear Opera mini decided by himself to switch from Bing as the serch engine, the one I had selected, to Google, the one I was trying avoid by all means?
    But the real problem is that now, (and this it's Google standard), the option who aloud me choose a search engine just vanished.
    I do really have to accept that the only option we have, it's to aloud Googleman to take notes of all and every second of my online life?
    I'm not a hacker, I'm not a terrorist, I do not have anything to hide, but come on, give me a break.
    The only possible way a device has to obey a voice comand, is to be listening ALL THE TIME. I didn't find the way to turn off completely the voice settings. But Opera too!! Please mr bot, let me something to choose. Thanks.

• Use a descriptive and relevant title for new threads

https://forums.opera.com/rules