2 missing forums

• Besides the separate Opera for desktop OSes, what about an Opera Desktop, and then the sub ones for the different OSes (the old forums had this)

Also not sure where is the Site Patching blog (BrowserJS) updates is now

"Target version and time stamp of the active browser.js file is Opera OPRDesktop 15.0 core 1387.77, May 12, 2014. Active patches: 19 ."
    http://www.opera.com/docs/browserjs/

• Besides the separate Opera for desktop OSes, what about an Opera Desktop, and then the sub ones for the different OSes (the old forums had this)

I don't think it would make sense as we already have forums for Opera Desktop.

• Tho if you have a issue that affects all 3 OS bases

• Tho if you have a issue that affects all 3 OS bases

Ok, but how many have more than one system installed? And how many of them would teste an issue on all systems? Even the ones with more than one system installed uses of them more than the others.

• A lot of people do, some in VMs others have more than one machine

• A lot of people do, some in VMs others have more than one machine

WEll, i really don't think that many Opera users have more than one OS installed. Anyway, i think that having a general Opera for desktop forum would be confusing as the old one was.

• The old forums had a general one then a sub one for Mac, Win, Linux

• The old forums had a general one then a sub one for Mac, Win, Linux

I know, and it could be kinda confusing. Specially for new users/members.

• Would not be confusing for them, they should at least know what the name of the OS they are using is

• Would not be confusing for them, they should at least know what the name of the OS they are using is

So they should post an issue on the "Opera for Desktop" area or at the "Opera for <Some OS here>" area?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.