Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

opera Android App deleted bookmarks in cloud.

• no not another "Opera deleted my Bookmarks"-Thread. Yes of course, because Opera-Devloper messed it up.

I had hundreds of bookmarks in my "Lesezeichenleiste".

• I checked trash-folder. Yes there are my bookmarks i deleted day/month before but not my missing ones
    • Restored up on my desktop within ..appdata/roaming --> the backup is the same data i have allready, what a bullshit is this?? a backup-concept, backking up only one copy after each start/exit? so sorry but thats not a backup!!!
    • checked sync-profile on authopera, the same i see in opera itself
    • google for another backup-solution... nothing helpful because referenced to older opera version

Problem startet with opening Android App. Wanted to open a bookmark synchronized with the phone. There was only a folder which name i dont remember, but no one of my bookmarks. Clicked back and openend Bookmarks-Tab again. Nothing in it. Since then the bookmarks are gone on all devices.

Damn Opera. You destroyed my life!!! Time to switch back to chrome

• Here someone having the same issue!

https://forums.opera.com/topic/26735/lost-favorites-folder

Whats going on here?

• Can you move these thread to mobile-forum? I think its a issue related to the app.
    Maybe there will be some usefull help.

• @maddin Done

• Did a Bug Report.

• Hi
    I had the same issue with Opera mini (up to date) yesterday... seems the bug is still here
    I re imported my bookmarks from firefox (2 days old) but I'm really unhappy and afraid of going on with this browser