Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

No URL, No icons, full-screen webpage

• I've used Opera for a number of years, currently with W10. Apparently an updated version of Opera was installed a couple of days ago. Now, whenever I open Opera, I have a full screen of the last webpage (presumably) I opened. There are no tabs visible, no url is displayed, no blank url to fill in, no icon on the upper left, no bars to access a drop-down menu...in short, nothing to assist me in going to something other than the webpage which opened unless I go to Task Manager & END TASK and reopen Opera which gives me the same loop. This is tiresome.

I've uninstalled and will reinstall & hope whatever got changed will revert to the original settings.

Any suggestions?

• You pressed F11 or selected full-screen mode from the context menu. Press F11 again, or Esc, or select Exit full screen from the context menu.

• Restore all options. If you reinstall the software, please, dele all archives about the file of opera software. Not only reinstall.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.