annoying problem

• ok so when i close my opera my speed dial picture isnt there anymore and all my extensions are gone like i didnt even install them im getting pissed at this its like i have to start all over with this

• You mean that if you add a Speed Dial entry, close Opera and reopne it, that SD entry has been gone?

• no all my speed dials are there but if i save a custom picture for my speed dial and then close it and reopen it its back at the default picture and all my extensions deleted and i dont delete them

• was a little annoyed because it took forever to find my picture then poof its gone along with all my extensions

• no all my speed dials are there but if i save a custom picture for my speed dial and then close it and reopen it its back at the default picture

By picture you mean the background one or a thumbnail for a specific SD entry?

and all my extensions deleted and i dont delete them

Something seems to be wrong with your profile. It may be corrupted or maybe a software in your system is overriding it.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.