Web Page rendering issues

• Hello,

I am a big fan of Opera running version 50.0.2762.58 (PGO). I'm increasingly having problems with pages rendering correctly. I will load a page and it will load fine, but after a few seconds all formatting disappears and I'm looking at a page thats rendered with no images and several sections of text overlapping.

An example of this is found at the following URL : https://www.chowhound.com/post/english-breakfast-tea-703041

Below is an image as rendered in my browser. The same url has no issues using Firefox or Chrome.

I'm getting this about 10% of the time across different sites. Anyone else having issues like this?

0_1515982843257_Opera Snapshot_2018-01-14_211942_www.chowhound.com.png

• @dupaski Ad-blocker enabled by chance? Does it happens with all extensions disabled? What about with a clean profile?

• @leocg Ad blocking is on. I turned it off and the page rendered as designed. Its interesting that this happens on a minority of pages, but other sites with ads don't have the same issue.

I appreciate the response and the patience.

• Topic closed as solved. If in up until to a month the author needs the thread to be reopened, just report it. briefly explaining the reason.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.