Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.
using linkman as a bookmarks bridge between O12 and O20?
kuhlmanck last edited by
Anyone use linkman as a bookmark manager? Can I use it as a bridge/sync between an Opera 12 instance and a new Opera 20 instance like this:
- Install and setup linkman on my Opera 12 instance
- Tell linkman to somehow import all of my O12 bookmarks
- Tell linkman to sync upstream to my G drive
- Install and setup linkman on a new O20 instance
- Tell linkman on the O20 instance to sync with my G drive
lem729 last edited by
Did you try going to Settings/Browser in Opera 20 , and put a check in a bookmarks bar. Then go to Settings/More Tools, and then click on the importer feature. Choose to import into the bookmarks bar (at least most people prefer that to importing into the Speed Dial). This feature is supposed to be able to import bookmarks from Opera 12 to Opera 20. And it worked for me. Later you can add a bookmarks manager extension, if you need/choose to.
I'm just not familiar with Linkman, but am still puzzling on why you need it.