Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Where we can install Opera Beta Update?

• When i was online i get message via downloader new update of Opera Beta. When i clicked it , it installs beta in download folder, so i delete it everytime. When i download what it's install location in C:/? The beta update is exactly like this : Opera_beta_50.0.2762.35-50.0.2762.28_Patch_x64.exe. Or should i block Opera beta updates? But reminds you in my Opera version no auto-updates off option. Thank you

• @milanmilano What downloader? If you are not using auto-update, that is not the correct version to be downloaded.

• Try to download the Offline installer from the blogs page, then, use the default path or change it.

It seems you used /Downloads to install the first time you used the Beta version.

• @zalex108 Should i install download package C:\Program Files\Opera beta? I have two Opera versions 50.0.2762.18 and 50.0.2762.28. Which one or new folder?

• @milanmilano You should just run the installer and it will update your Opera installation, if there's already one for the same channel, or install a new one if there isn't.

• @milanmilano

Where they appear? Installed programs?

You can use iObit uninstaller to find out where they are installed, the portableapps.com version is enough.

Default installation paths are C:/Program files x86/ or C:/Program files/.
    It depends on your OS and the Opera version.

OS x86 - Opera 32b - C:/Program files/

OS x64 - Opera 32b - C:/Program files x86/
    OS x64 - Opera 64b - C:/Program files/

If you run the installer and as you said, the autoupdate installs the updates in /Downloads, it will detect that installation and will install on that location (if it's a common, not portable, installation), unless you use "options" and select your desired install location.