Flash player not work in Last opera stable and developer

• Flash player not work in Opera browser. In chromium all ok. I Use Ubuntu 16.04 with install adobe-flashplugin and pepperflashplugin-nonfree

• I do not have an answer to your question, since here on debian testing opera works as it should on flash content, but I would like to mention that adobe-flashplugin includes both the npapi and ppapi versions of flash while pepperflashplugin-nonfree is a script that downloads and installs the ppapi version.

I would keep only one of them installed...

• For Opera, i need only install pepperflashplugin_nonfree?

Where opera search libpepflashplayer.so ?

• In the places listed in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/opera/resources/pepper_flash_config.json.

Due to some personal problems this week, I do not have the time to search and troubleshoot the flash problem on opera 49. I will when I can, because I also get the

Sorry, Flash Player is either not installed or not enabled.

message on adobe's page. My pepper flash however is on /usr/lib/adobe-flashplugin/libpepflashplayer.so so opera probaly identifies it, but for some strange reason it does not use it.

• Up to my count, this is now the eighteenth case report concerning the compatibility issues with Flash and Opera. There has been introduced a late resolution attempt by @natasha-from-dnepropetrovsk at the aforementioned link. I hope that works out for you folks! :-)

Cheers!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.