Why I can not save the my passwords never?

• I am using macbook pro 2015 Sierra. I am using last version of Opera. I am login every day different sites, thus I always need saved passwords, but my account passwords never disappearing on saved passwords page in preferences. However I can see my all pass on my windows. Also.... I can not import my pass windows to mac. I have the file but when I tried to import my mac doing nothing. Could you solve my password problems? I am so mad.

• Are you copying the Opera passwords file or exporting/importing it?

Windows 10 (x64) | Anniversary Update
    Opera Stable · Beta · Developer

Test profile | Back up Linux · Mac · Win

• Sync doesn't work?

• Yes I tried the import the passwords from my windows computer. However did nothing. and yes sync is doesn't working within passwords.

• @beingan said in Why I can not save the my passwords never?:

Yes I tried the import the passwords from my windows computer. However did nothing. and yes sync is doesn't working within passwords.

But, enabling the flag or copying the file?!

• Yes of course I did it. Otherwise how can I did it? I cannot save passwords and import. I can import but doing nothing. Please help me anyone! I am so mad.

• Stored passwords are encrypted using your OS login credentials so even if you copy the 'Login Data' file, you will not be able to use it on a different system or with a different user in the same system.

Try using Sync. Remember that password synchronization is not enabled by default.

• I remembered why this was happen... Because I have deleted all the keychains in my mac because of keeping so big file size... And nothing changed whatever I did... It was about keychains. But I thought I have sync anyway. It wont be problem. But now sync is doesnt working for passwords. And I can not save new passwords also. It is so weird!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.