[Solved] Youtube doesn't work for me!

• Every other website works fine, but I'm unable to use YouTube. I can watch videos if I come from a third party site, and check my subscriptions, but when I'm on the site I can't search or click on videos.
    My browser is updated to the latest version. Anyone have any ideas on a fix?

• You can access Youtube but you can't play videos? Or you can't access YT at all?

• Alright I'll try to explain it:

so I can load the first page I go to. Say I type in youtube.com/feed/subscriptions I can load the page, and see all of my new subscriptions, however from there I cannot click any of the videos, select my playlists or utilize the search feature.
    Nothing will load.

I can watch videos, but I need to either open the video from my subscription feed in a new tab, or load the video from a direct link. But from there I cannot autoplay new videos, use the search feature, or open new videos (unless I open them in a new tab).

• So disabling extensions and ad-blocker didn't help as well as creating a clean profile folder?

• Turns out I'm actually very stupid. It was an extension.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.