Cache does not clear all cookies / files system

• I did a clear cache and all other files (from beginning of time).

Whilst most people assume Opera has been done its, I went back in to check and selected 'all cookies and site data'. It has cleared everything, except for an item from on web site. It was n't a 'cookie' but a 'file system' object. I am not sure of the difference between the two. I had to manually delete this item, from Opera.

Running Windows 10 Pro, running latest edition of Opera.

Why did n't it clear everything?

• Did you have the site open in another tab? Did you have all the checkboxes (except perhaps passwords and autofill) checked?

• You could also try exploring Win key + R, type %appdata% -> Local and find Opera related files. File system objects are usually placed there. Additionally, you can try using CCleaner for a full cleanup. However, by default, it should have cleaned up by default.

• "Did you have the site open in another tab? "

No.
    I am aware, Opera can pre-load web sites....

"Did you have all the checkboxes (except perhaps passwords and autofill) checked?"

Yes, I did have all checkboxes ticked. It deleted all of them, except for this one web site. I have to log on to this web site.

• "You could also try exploring Win key + R, type %appdata% -> Local and find Opera related files. File system objects are usually placed there. "

That looks useful. Do you know which directory exactly?

• Actually, he was wrong. File System is found in your profile (see About Opera) which is in Roaming rather than Local.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.