:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

[Solved]Opera randomly restarts

• Hello, my opera just recently started acting weird. So what's happening is that every 30min roughly, the browser restarts all windows i have open. I have the recent update:
    Versionsinformation

Version: 47.0.2631.71 (PGO) - Opera är uppdaterat
    Uppdateringsström: Stable
    System: Windows 10 64-bit

Im not sure of what you need to be able to help me. But im starting the thread like this and if you need some more info i'll grab it.

Thanks in advance

• Does it happen no matter what pages are opened? Do you use any extension?

• In addition to leocg's questions, do you have any other software that can be affecting your browser? Maybe anti-virus program or a script?

• Going dual moitors, playing on one screen often twitch or some guides up on the other.

Running Malware Bytes

Extensions Twitch Now,Adguard Adblocker, Popup Blocker, Stylish, Hover Free, HD quality for YouTube™ (1080p, 1440p, 2160p), BetterTTV

It seems to happen no matter what pages im browsing, since i got like 8 different tabs open.

• Did you checked with extensions disabled as instructed?

• Yeah i uninstalled all extensions.

Got it gone now, wasen't an extension problem.

Don't know what it was, but all i did was uninstall and then restart the computer and install again and it seems to be gone...

thanks for the help tho

• Don't know what it was, but all i did was uninstall and then restart the computer and install again and it seems to be gone...

Did also remove your data when uninstalling? If so then it may have been a corrupted profile folder.

• Yeah i did, so that's probably the cause

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.