Bug: Duplicated entry when adding a new search engine

• Hi.

I hope this is the correct place to report bugs; can't really find a link to any bugtracker.

So, Opera 46.0.2597.57 64-Bit ... when I go into "Settings" and add a new search engine I see the following problems happen:

• Once I click "Save" after filling out the fields required to add a new search engine the entry gets created twice.
    • Adding a new (2nd) search engine will simply delete the one already existing and also create the entry twice.

Also, I can not select the user-added search engine as "default".

Speaking about - I can not delete any of the pre-configured ones (I truly don't need Bing or Yahoo) nor am I able to alter the "hotword".

Would be insanely nice if that could be fixed - I really like to have my customized DuckDuckGo and StartPage search.

Sidenote: This also affects Opera for Linux (running Antergos, Opera installed from the AUR).

• Known issue.

• Speaking about - I can not delete any of the pre-configured ones

It's by design.

nor am I able to alter the "hotword".

Probably a consequence of the previous behavior.

• Unfortunately, it is how it is right now. I am not sure if they are planning to allow the alterations of user's choice, we are going to see in the future.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.