"Settings" or "Options" no longer available

• Hi, I am using the Opera android app on my Samsung 12.2" tablet. In fact have been using it for a long time. Today I mistakenly changed the user agent from Tablet to Mobile and right after I did that the link to Options went away. Now I seem to be stuck in mobile. I have tried all the links and none of them brings up options/settings.

Any ideas?
    Thanks,

• Have you tried simply reinstalling opera? Or deleting cached files using CCleaner?

• Bottom right corner has the 3 bars menu that was top-left in tablet mode. The menu will look more like a toolbox along the bottom part of the screen; in the center of the bottom row is the traditional gear/sprocket icon for Settings, even if it is not labeled. Unfortunately you lose your work when Opera restarts - I had to type this again as I didn't post it before changing back to tablet mode.

• .Anyone have any idea how to get the b preferences tab on samsung tablet, android lollipop?

• There is no "Preferences" under settings. What, specifically, are you looking to find there?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.