Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Opera/ Beta/Developer dont connect to VPN

• Hi guys.
    Im having a little problem with opera.
    Im using windows 7, i have cabble access to internet, and when downloading and instaling ANY opera version, i cant connect to vpn. Vpn favicon is yellow(orange) and its saying "connecting" but it won't..Menu with location change dont show anything...And here is a good one...Any opera version and vpn is working great on my laptop with WIN 10...
    please help:)

• If you are using an anti-virus or similar software, try disabling it or add Opera as an exception.

You can also try with a clean profile folder.

• Well only AV i have is windows defender, adguard is off, and i was a new user to opera so i dont have anything to clean...As i said...i use windows defender on 7 and 10, and as i write above on 7 it wont connect or show me list of location to choose..on 10 everything is fine

this is my problem https://images81.fotosik.pl/665/e68de13dcfbbad0c.png

• cheak if you are connecting to any proxy server . if there are . remove it

or your access to internet by Cable is very slow .