Viewing Android Opera Offline pages On Windows 10 Opera Desktop
I would like the following features added please:
- User is logged into Opera account on Android smart phone and Windows 10 desktop.
- User saves pages for offline viewing on phone.
- Saved offline pages are automatically synced to Windows 10 desktop.
- User is then able to view saved offline pages on Windows 10 desktop.
- When user deletes saved offline page on Windows 10 desktop, saved offline page is also automatically deleted from saved offline pages on Android.
- Similarly, when user deletes saved offline page on Android, page is also deleted from saved offline pages on Windows 10 Opera.
Not asking for much here, I know. <sarc>
Anyway, I would find this a hugely useful feature so I imagine other people would also benefit from it too.
Was Opera Unite serving through Opera's servers also or just from user's computer?
If not, then, could be used something similar and share those pages from the original device?