@leocg No, thanks for the advice!
Latest posts made by muzzieoz
- Opera for Windows
- Opera for Windows
Ad Blocking Is No Longer WorkingOpera for Windows
Ad blocking has recently stopped working altogether, as can be seen from the image below:
Ad blocking is set as "On" in my user settings:
I am using the latest version of Opera and running the latest version of Windows 10:
Can anyone please tell me how I can resolve this problem, or what is causing it, because I thought the built-in ad blocking feature of Opera was great.
Viewing Android Opera Offline pages On Windows 10 Opera DesktopSuggestions and feature requests
I would like the following features added please:
- User is logged into Opera account on Android smart phone and Windows 10 desktop.
- User saves pages for offline viewing on phone.
- Saved offline pages are automatically synced to Windows 10 desktop.
- User is then able to view saved offline pages on Windows 10 desktop.
- When user deletes saved offline page on Windows 10 desktop, saved offline page is also automatically deleted from saved offline pages on Android.
- Similarly, when user deletes saved offline page on Android, page is also deleted from saved offline pages on Windows 10 Opera.
Not asking for much here, I know. <sarc>
Anyway, I would find this a hugely useful feature so I imagine other people would also benefit from it too.
RE: Viewing Android Opera Offline pages On Windows 10 Opera DesktopOpera for Android
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I thought it was a long shot but worth a try.
Viewing Android Opera Offline pages On Windows 10 Opera DesktopOpera for Android
I'm using Android 7.1.1 on a Oneplus 3t phone. I'm logged in to Opera, both on my Windows 10 desktop and my phone. What I would like to be able to do is view my phone's offline pages on my desktop browser. I've tried to find out how to do this but failed.
Could anyone please tell me whether this feature actually exists? If it does, could you please tell me how to use it? (Just pointing me in the right direction is fine.) If this feature does not exist, could you please tell me how I can request it for a future update?