:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera is blocking site and i don't know what to do

• Hi, i am trying to browse bet365 trough vpn but unfortunately opera is doing everything to not let me do this. When i am trying to browse the page after choosing the language of bet365, there is always that pop-up window in right top of the screen that opera blocked the content of the site. So then i click on this bloody window and choose unblock this page and nothing happens. So i am trying to open bet365 in a new tab and opera blocks again the content of the site!

I have no idea what to do, i haven't find any settings which could help me with this, unblocking popping-up windows doesn't help at all. Can anybody help me please?

• What are the exact steps to reproduce? Also, what kind of block it is? A page block or a content block?

I've checked that site and did not get any noticeable block.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.