:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Howto stop Opera from Acting Like/Syncing my data from Firefox/Chrome?

• When I installed Opera it did auto-sync everything from Firefox. I want a complete new browser, when I tried to sign out from my Google accounts on Opera it did on Firefox, I don't want that can it be stopped and act like a completely new browser without syncing into each other?

• When you install Opera, it imports some data from the default browser in your OS and that's all. It doesn't synchronize any data with any other program.

You can un-check this option by clicking on 'options' in the installer dialog window.

• I can't select options, the installation is automatic. It did start downloading after opening OperaSetup.exe

• I can't select options, the installation is automatic. It did start downloading after opening OperaSetup.exe

It seems that they've changed the installer.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.