VPN not working

• I have been using Opera browser for quite a long time. I use VPN alot, but after recent update it stopped working. Everything works fine but when I turn on VPN, it couldn't connect to server so none of the sites load. I have reinstalled it but that didnt fix the problem.
    Thanks for reading.

• Did you try deleting third part data?

• Yes I deleted it.

• same here. I tried to re-installed the browser. still not working

• You are lucky. the hopeless thing has never worked with my 'new' - I still use the good, old Opera - Opera. With baited breath I tried this latest update..and......no VPN, as you say, won't even connect.

Interestingly, the mobile app VPN works - or it did until recently when ISP's effortlessly block it, and you must keep switching every few minutes to the various ISP's offered - but the desktop one is a dead duck? Back to Vivaldi for me until this actually works.

• I was using avast security. If I turned off web shield vpn would connect.(blue) With web shield on it would not connect. I downloaded 360 antivirus in the extensions for opera. VPN is working normal!!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.