Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Disable Pinbar

• The Pinside bar. it's a bar left on the browser and gives the feeling i behind a mobile phone.

• I agree - I can see, how many people would like the new sidebar, but I have no use for it. I deleted all the junk I will never use from it, but having the empty thing sitting on my desktop - mocking me - just irritates me.

We need the option of removing it completely, please.

Don't make me switch to Edge! lol

• The Pinside bar

Ah, the sidebar. Just unpin it and it will return to what was before.

• "Ah, the sidebar. Just unpin it and it will return to what was before."

No - actually it won't.

Unpinned - and empty - it's still there. The only change is that it becomes transparent.

Still an ugly distraction though.

• Unpinned - and empty - it's still there. The only change is that it becomes transparent.

Like it was before as I said. If you are not on an internal page you will not see the sidebar.

• Like it was before as I said. If you are not on an internal page you will not see the sidebar.

But I like seeing my animated opera wallpapers - without the damn side-bar..........

• But I like seeing my animated opera wallpapers - without the damn side-bar..........

Well, the navbar (how sidebar used to be called) has been there since a long time.

Anyway, you can suggest a way to disable it in Suggestions Box.

• I never had that bar until the last update.

I posted here, hoping the developers might be reading.

Where do I find a suggestion box?

• I never had that bar until the last update.

What version of Opera were you using? Even [Opera 36] already had the navigation bar/panel on it. And Opera 41 has the navbar in a more recent design.

Where do I find a suggestion box?

Here in the forums.

• "Where do I find a suggestion box?

Here in the forums."

Aw gee.....I was looking for something similar the other day....blind as a bat is me.

Thanks for that.