How to disable the Sidebar?

• Translated by Google-translator, so I apologize.
    I am an old Opera user since I had a computer. I survived the death of Blink, and the transition to Chromium. But today my browser has been updated to version 45 ... On the express panel I have a persistent gag reflex about the side panel, which is absolutely not needed. I deleted its contents, but the panel itself keeps hanging on the left, taking up space and distracting attention. I never had a desire to remove Opera, as when I saw this panel now. How to disable this outrage? Well, new icons are also annoying, but you can get used to it. The main question to the sidebar.

• I survived the death of Blink, and the transition to Chromium.

Blink is part of Chromium. You should have wanted to refer to Presto.

On the express panel I have a persistent gag reflex about the side panel, which is absolutely not needed.

'Gag reflex'? What would it be?

I deleted its contents, but the panel itself keeps hanging on the left

You can unpin the sidebar so it will only appears with internal pages as before.

• I completely agree - I have absolutely no use for the irritating thing. I know, we can customize the sidebar - but I want it gone completely.

Please give us that option!

• How do I disable the side bar? And what is an "internal page"?

• Rather, how do I hide and unhide the sidebar; I don't care whether it's disabled.

• How do I disable the side bar?

Read the entire topic before posting on it.

And what is an "internal page"?

Any page that is not an external web site, like start page, history, etc.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.