Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

[Solved] "Click to run Adobe Flash Player"

• Hi!

I recently bought a new computer with Windows 10 64-bit and have the very latest version of Opera: 45.0.2552.812 (PGO)
    64-bit.

My problem is with Adobe Flash Player. On any Facebook games I get this gray screen that says CLICK TO RUN ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.

Also, when I click to view a video on Facebook or other sites, it comes up with a blank black screen. In order to view the Facebook video I have to copy/paste the link for the video to work. Other sites I have to Shut down Opera and reopen.

Can you PLEASE tell me how to fix this so it doesn't happen anymore?

Thank you!

Karen

• My problem is with Adobe Flash Player. On any Facebook games I get this gray screen that says CLICK TO RUN ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.

Are you using Turbo or VPN by chance? They turn on the 'click to play' option.

• I do use the VPN, but it still happens when I turn it off and Turbo is never on.

• I do use the VPN, but it still happens when I turn it off and Turbo is never on.

And what are your settings for Flash?

• And what are your settings for Flash?

I have no idea. How do I check?

• Found it!!!

Thank you leocg! It was in the settings. 🙂