Please do not ditch "#extended-lazy-session-loading" flag!

• I was happy to find that setting #extended-lazy-session-loading to Disabled would simply stop all tabs but the one I was viewing from loading at startup. This saves me tons of times and memory.

Today I found this flag removed from the Developer build. PLEASE, Opera, Great Browser, Faster than Firefox, Better than IE/Edge, please do not ditch this flag, at least make it an option. You know, "Do not load tabs until selected". I have a lot of youtube pages open all the time and loading those in the background still slows down Opera. At least on my crap Win10 computer with 4 gb of ram.

I really don't want to go back to Firefox 😞

I'll do what I can to make this happen. I'll hold a lone vigil, light a candle, plant a tree, better monitor my carbon footprint. I'll sing Opera's praises by howling at the moon on a clear sky, I will wash my feet with lavender twice a week and stop smashing mosquitoes that try to sting me. I will be one with Gaia the Mother of all Life, chain myself to the tree I planted and make sure no one cuts it down.

I'll also mail you a blank check! Might have the word VOID on it, but gosh darn it, it will be blank!

Humbly yours.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.